The original item was published from August 27, 2020 4:44 PM to September 2, 2020 10:29 AM
Loudoun COVID-19 Data Update
Loudoun County Update
- Number of COVID-19 cases in Loudoun County: 5,787
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun (PCR test only): 5.5%
- Number of people hospitalized in Loudoun (cumulative): 370
- Total number of COVID-19 deaths in Loudoun County: 117
- View more COVID-19 data in Loudoun and Virginia
- Department of Family Services Expands In-Person Services: The Loudoun County Department of Family Services (DFS) has expanded in-person services at two locations, the Eastern Family Services Center and the Workforce Resource Center, with COVID-19 prevention measures in place for visitors.
- The Eastern Family Services Center, 21641 Ridgetop Circle, Sterling, is now offering in-person services, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- The Workforce Resource Center, 102 Heritage Way, NE, Leesburg (first floor, rear entrance), is now offering limited in-person services by appointment only, Monday/Wednesday/Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and Tuesday/Thursday, 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. To schedule an appointment, please call 703-777-0150.
- Read the news release.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #