Posted on September 22, 2020 at 4:57 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 6,698 (up 20 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 6.5% (down 1.1% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 428 (up 2 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 123 (up 0 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- County Parks and Recreation to Expand Senior Center Programs and Reopen Adult Day Centers: In accordance with Forward Virginia Phase Three Guidelines, the Loudoun County Department of Parks, Recreation and Community Services (PRCS) has announced plans to expand senior center programs and reopen adult day centers.
- Senior centers are now offering limited outdoor programming for current members including fitness, music, martial arts, dance and arts and crafts projects.
- Adult day centers will reopen Monday, September 28, 2020, with reduced hours, to serve existing clients.
- Read the news release for details.
- Beware of Fraudulent Coronavirus Tests, Vaccines and Treatments: A new video from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) explains to consumers that there are currently no FDA approved drugs or vaccines to treat or prevent COVID-19. Products that fraudulently claim to cure, treat, diagnose, or prevent COVID-19 haven’t been evaluated by the FDA for safety and effectiveness for such use and may be dangerous. Watch the video.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #