Posted on October 9, 2020 at 4:26 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 7,137 (up 27 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 5.1% (up 0.2% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 444 (up 2 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 128 (up 1 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- County Provides Virtual Education & Support for Caregivers: The Loudoun County Area Agency on Aging (AAA) offers education and support to help ease the burden and stress that can result from providing care for a loved one. The fall series begins Saturday, October 24, 2020, from 12:30 p.m. to 2 p.m. To sign up for these free, virtual sessions, email [email protected]. To learn more about AAA programs and community resources, call 703-777-0257 to speak with an aging programs specialist.
- Feeling Sick? If you feel sick, contact your healthcare provider for evaluation, treatment, and possible testing.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #