Posted on October 15, 2020 at 4:45 PM by Sarah OConnell
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 7,417 (up 116 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 5.1% (up 0.5% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 459 (up 7 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 129 (up 1 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria, and Other Key Measures
- Volunteers Needed to Deliver Meals to Homebound Seniors: If you can volunteer just two hours of your time weekly or monthly, you can make a difference in the lives of vulnerable Loudoun seniors. The Home Delivered Meals Program (HDM), administered by the Loudoun County Area Agency on Aging, urgently needs volunteers 18 and older who will safely deliver nutritious noontime meals to individuals confined to their home. Drivers are needed weekdays in Ashburn, Leesburg, Purcellville and Sterling. HDM volunteers use their personal vehicle to deliver the meals along a specified route.
- Please visit loudoun.gov/temporaryclosures before visiting county offices to check on the status of operations at our various facilities.
Missed one of our updates? View all updates.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about COVID-19, including a list of FAQs.
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
# # #