The original item was published from March 26, 2021 4:58 PM to March 29, 2021 4:57 PM
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 3/25/[email protected]:23 p.m.
COVID-19 Cases Data
COVID-19 Vaccine Data
- Total Cases: 24,924 (up 130 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 6.9% (up 0.4% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 939 (up 7 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 265 (up 1 since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria and Other Key Measures
Weekly COVID-19 Vaccination Waitlist Update
- Total Vaccine Doses Administered - Loudoun: 134,938 (up 4,454 since last report) I Virginia: 3,357,008 (up 74,241 since last report)
- Loudoun County Loudoun County Residents Fully Vaccinated: 47,618 (up 6,334 since last reported in the March 19 Vaccine Data Update)
- Vaccine Doses Received Over Last 7 Days: Loudoun: 20,370 (up 15,300 since last reported in the March 19 Vaccine Data Update) | Virginia: 253,410 (down 18,560 since last reported in the March 19 Vaccine Data Update)
- Loudoun’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data Dashboard
- Virginia’s COVID-19 Vaccine Summary
Loudoun County Update
- Loudoun County continues to vaccinate individuals from the pre-registration waitlist as quickly as possible as vaccine supply allows. Every Friday, the county provides an update on the current waitlist.
- Date Now Serving: Loudoun County has started offering appointments to individuals who are in the current priority groups and submitted pre-registrations online or by phone on March 9, advanced from February 12 in last Friday’s report.
- Last week, front-line essential workers in the Phase 1b, 4-11 priority groups were added to Loudoun’s currently eligible priority groups. We are currently making appointments for individuals in the Phase 1b, 4-11 priority groups who submitted pre-registration forms on January 31.
- Current Waitlist: There are currently 102,025 people remaining on the waitlist, up 1,910 since last Friday’s report.
- This current waitlist number includes pre-registration forms submitted through the statewide pre-registration system beginning Feb. 16, 2021, and pre-registrations through the Loudoun County Health Department prior to 5:00 p.m. on Feb. 12, 2021, with duplicates removed.
- The waitlist continues to grow daily as more individuals pre-register. Anyone in Virginia can now pre-register at vaccinate.virginia.gov. Individuals are removed from the waitlist when the vaccination date for their first dose of vaccine is reported in the system, which may occur after the actual date of vaccination.
- Visit loudoun.gov/vaccinedata to view the vaccine data dashboard.
All Loudoun County News
- COVID-19 Vaccine Pregnancy Registry: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has developed the v-safe COVID-19 Vaccine Pregnancy Registry to collect information about COVID-19 vaccines and pregnancy. V-safe is a smartphone-based tool that uses text messaging to check-in after someone receives a COVID-19 vaccine.
- The v-safe COVID-19 Vaccine Pregnancy Registry is for v-safe participants who report vaccination in the periconception period or during pregnancy. The CDC is currently enrolling eligible participants and analyzing data to better understand how COVID-19 vaccination affects pregnant people.
- Read more about the CDC registry here.
- Tuesday COVID-19 Testing: Beginning next week, Loudoun County will offer free-drive-thru COVID-19 testing every Tuesday, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. at various locations around the county through April 27, 2021. The March 30 testing event will be held at Franklin Park, 17501 Franklin Park Drive, Purcellville. The complete schedule and required registration forms that can be filled out in advance are available at loudoun.gov/covid19testing.
- Virtual Job Fair: A job search in a pandemic isn’t easy. When you’re an ex-offender, it can be even harder. The Loudoun Workforce Resource Center is supporting a regional Second Chance Virtual Job Fair Tuesday, March 30, 2021, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Employers from Loudoun and the region who have openings will be represented, including those in the fields of landscaping, construction, warehousing, retail, transportation and other industries.
- The event is open to everyone, but all the employers involved are open to hiring ex-offenders. The event is free and participants can register up until the start time of the event. Find more information, including a link to register, here.
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19
A complete schedule of testing events as well as registration forms that are available to download and fill out ahead of time are available at loudoun.gov/COVID19testing.