The original item was published from June 8, 2021 5:12 PM to June 9, 2021 3:50 PM
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 06/07/[email protected]:32 p.m.
COVID-19 Cases Data
COVID-19 Vaccine Data
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 27,986 (up 11 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 1.1% (up 0.1% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 1,081 (up 1 since last report)
- Total Deaths: 280 (unchanged)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria and Other Key Measures
- It's Easier than Ever to Get a COVID-19 Vaccine in Loudoun: Loudoun County is now offering walk-in service at the COVID-19 vaccination clinic located at Dulles Town Center, 21090 Dulles Town Circle in Sterling.
- Individuals 12 years and older are eligible for vaccination on a first-come, first-served basis during the clinic’s scheduled hours of operation. No appointment is necessary; however, appointments are still available. More information, including the clinic's June schedule, may be found here.
- In addition to making an appointment with the Loudoun County Health Department, you may search for appointments with other COVID-19 vaccine providers in the community by visiting vaccines.gov.
- Meals for Children When Schools are Closed: Education officials are reminding Virginia families of the availability of free nutritious meals this summer through two summer meals programs. The Summer Food Service Program and the Seamless Summer Option operate at schools, public housing centers, community centers, playgrounds, camps, parks and houses of worship. Last summer, meals were served under the two programs at approximately 1,000 locations in the commonwealth.
- Children ages 18 and under may receive nutritious meals at participating locations with no proof of identity required. Children receiving Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer benefits are also eligible to access nutritious summer meals at Summer Food Service Program and Seamless Summer Option sites.
- Families may use the online USDA Meals for Kids Site Finder to find nearby summer meals program locations. Parents and others may also text “food” or “comida” to 877-877 to receive a list of nearby feeding centers.
- The summer meals programs, which are funded by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, allow organizations to combine feeding programs with other activities in communities where at least 50% of children qualify for free or reduced-price school meals. Due to pandemic-related federal waivers, schools and other sponsors in all Virginia communities are eligible to participate in both summer meals programs through summer 2021.
- Free COVID-19 Testing June 15: Loudoun County will hold another free, drive-thru COVID-19 testing event next week on Tuesday, June 15, 2021, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., at Philip A. Bolen Memorial Park, 42405 Claudia Drive, Leesburg. (Enter the park on Crosstrail Boulevard from Sycolin Road.) Required registration forms can be downloaded, filled out and printed in advance. They are available at loudoun.gov/COVID19testing.
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19