The original item was published from June 16, 2021 5:05 PM to June 21, 2021 4:25 PM
Loudoun County COVID-19 Data Snapshot
Last report 06/15/[email protected]:51 p.m.
COVID-19 Cases Data
COVID-19 Vaccine Data
Loudoun County Update
- Total Cases: 28,031 (up 12 since last report)
- Current 7-day positivity rate in Loudoun County (PCR test only): 0.7% (down 0.1% since last report)
- Total Hospitalizations: 1,086 (unchanged since last report)
- Total Deaths: 281 (unchanged since last report)
- View Comprehensive Data on the Virginia Department of Health Website:
- View More Regional Cumulative Data, Gating Criteria and Other Key Measures
- How to Get a COVID-19 Vaccine: There are many convenient options available to people in Loudoun County who would like to get vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccinations are free of charge for everyone regardless of immigration or health insurance status. Residents may receive a COVID-19 vaccine in one of the following ways:
- Walk in to the county’s vaccination clinic at Dulles Town Center: Anyone age 12 and older may walk in without an appointment to receive a COVID-19 vaccine during the clinic’s scheduled hours. Please note that adolescents ages 12 to 17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Make an appointment at the county’s vaccination clinic at Dulles Town Center: You can schedule an appointment online. Anyone who does not have access to the internet may call the COVID-19 Information Line at 703-737-8300 to schedule an appointment.
- Find vaccine online from another provider in the community: A number of providers, such as local pharmacies and grocery stores also offer COVID-19 vaccine and many of them welcome walk-ins. Find vaccine near you by visiting vaccines.gov.
- Attend a community clinic: Several community events offering COVID-19 vaccinations are scheduled in Loudoun County over the next several weeks. The events will offer the 2-dose Pfizer vaccine to anyone 12 and older. The vaccines are available for anyone on a first-come, first-served basis as long as vaccine supplies last; however, appointments are also available through pre-registration. The next event is Sunday, June 27, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m., at Rolling Ridge Elementary School, 500 E. Frederick Drive, Sterling. More details, including the complete schedule of events, is online at loudoun.gov/vaccineevents.
- Not Fully Vaccinated? Wear a Face Covering: COVID-19 spreads from person to person mainly through respiratory droplets produced when you cough, sneeze, talk, shout or sing. Stop the spread of COVID-19 and protect others by wearing a mask if you are not fully vaccinated. Learn more about face coverings from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Free COVID-19 Testing June 22: The next Loudoun County-sponsored COVID-19 testing event is scheduled for Tuesday, June 22, 2021, 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., at Cascades Library, 21030 Whitfield Place, Potomac Falls (Access the testing location in the back parking lot, near the senior center.) The drive-thru testing events are free and open to all. Details are online at loudoun.gov/COVID19testing
- More Information:
Loudoun County Public Schools
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may contact the Loudoun County Health Department:
- Information Line: 703-737-8300
Get the latest information for parents and students from Loudoun County Public Schools:
Educate Yourself About COVID-19