Posted on September 16, 2021 at 5:25 PM by MaryFrances Forcier
Project Update: September 16, 2021
- At its meeting on Monday, September 13, 2021, the Board of Supervisors’ Finance/Government Operations and Economic Development Committee recommended that the Board direct staff to develop guidelines that would allow affected property owners to choose whether to sell their property to the county or to perform their own mitigation using county grant funding.
- View the video of the September 13 meeting
- This option will be considered by the full Board of Supervisors at its business meeting on Tuesday, October 5, 2021.
- To learn how to sign up to speak at this meeting, please visit this webpage.
- If approved by the Board at the October 5 meeting, county staff will develop potential guidelines, cost estimates, and funding alternatives for the project.
- If you have questions regarding the next steps in this process, please contact Maggie Auer, project manager, at [email protected] or 703-777-0222.
Stay Informed About This Project