As the federal government shutdown continues, Loudoun County continues to take steps to assist federal workers and their families who have been negatively impacted by the shutdown. The assistance covers a wide range of services, including:
- Financial Assistance and Support
- Health and Human Services
- Library Programs and Services
- Parks, Recreation and Community Services
- Support for Children
- Veterans Services
- Workforce Resource Center
Details on these programs are available at loudoun.gov/ShutdownResources.
In addition, the Board of Supervisors has approved financial aid to local food pantries and a temporary fee waiver for federal workers who ride Loudoun County Transit buses.
# # #