The Loudoun County Board of Supervisors and the Planning Commission have made adjustments to their meeting schedules in November and December 2019.
- The November meeting of the Board of Supervisors’ Transportation and Land Use Committee has been rescheduled to Wednesday, November 20, 2019, at 6:00 p.m.
- The December meeting of the Transportation and Land Use Committee meeting has been canceled.
- The meeting of the Joint Board of Supervisors and School Board Committee scheduled for Wednesday, December 4, 2019, has been canceled.
- The Board of Supervisors business meeting originally scheduled for Thursday, December 19, 2019, has been rescheduled to Tuesday, December 17, 2019, at 5:00 p.m.
- The Planning Commission’s December public hearing will begin one hour later than normal at 7:00 p.m., Tuesday, December 17, 2019.
All three meetings are being held in the Board Room of the Loudoun County Government Center, 1 Harrison Street SE in Leesburg. They will be televised live on Comcast Government Channel 23, Open Band Channel 40 and Verizon FiOS Channel 40. The meetings will also stream live at loudoun.gov/webcast.
Documents for meetings of the Board of Supervisors and its standing committees are available at loudoun.gov/bosdocuments. Documents for the Planning Commission public hearings and work sessions are available at loudoun.gov/pc.
# # #