Loudoun County will host a virtual live COVID-19 question-and-answer session with Health Department Director Dr. David Goodfriend on Thursday, December 17, 2020, from 6:00 to 6:30 p.m.
The live event will provide an opportunity to hear from Dr. Goodfriend about the latest trends and developments related to the COVID-19 pandemic and to ask questions regarding COVID-19 symptoms, testing, vaccines or other timely topics.
Members of the public may participate in the virtual meeting in two ways:
- Facebook Live: The event will be livestreamed on the Loudoun County Government Facebook page at facebook.com/LoudounCountyVa.
- Webex Events: The event also can be accessed live via the internet through the county’s virtual meeting platform, Webex. For meeting details and a link to join the meeting, visit loudoun.gov/remoteparticipation.
Questions may be submitted in advance through the scheduled event on Facebook.
Loudoun County encourages residents to stay informed about COVID-19.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about how to protect yourself and your family and to sign up for email and text updates on COVID-19.
- Opt in to receive text messages:
- English: Text LCCOVID19 to 888777
- Spanish: Text LCCOVIDESP to 88877
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may call the Loudoun County Health Department’s information line, 703-737-8300, or send an email.
# # #