Loudoun County’s schedule of free, drive thru COVID-19 testing events includes a large-scale event February 24 and smaller, twice-weekly testing events through March.
The testing events are open to all. There are no age or residency requirements. No prescriptions or appointments are necessary. A person does not have to exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 in order to be tested. A PCR test (nasal swab) will be administered, which tests for the novel coronavirus. No antibody or rapid tests will be offered. No COVID-19 vaccine will be available at these events.
Mass Testing Event February 24
Loudoun County will host a large-scale, drive thru testing event, Wednesday, February 24, 2021, from 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. at Philip A. Bolen Memorial Park, 42405 Claudia Drive in Leesburg. (Those attending the testing must enter Philip A. Bolen Memorial Park from Sycolin Road onto Crosstrail Boulevard.)
Smaller Weekly COVID-19 Testing Events
Loudoun County will continue to hold twice-weekly, free drive-thru COVID-19 testing events at multiple locations. These weekly, fixed events are not mass testing sites and are intended to provide regular, predictable testing opportunities for the community. As a result, capacity at these fixed testing sites is limited.
The events will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- February 23 and 25: Dulles South Recreation & Community Center, 24950 Riding Center Drive, South Riding
- March 2 and 4: Franklin Park, 17501 Franklin Park Drive, Purcellville
- March 9 and 11: Philip A. Bolen Memorial Park, 42405 Claudia Drive, Leesburg (Enter the park on Crosstrail Boulevard from Sycolin Road.)
- March 16 and 18: Cascades Library, 21030 Whitfield Place, Potomac Falls (Access the testing location in the back parking lot, near the senior center.)
- March 23 and 25: Dulles South Recreation & Community Center, 24950 Riding Center Drive, South Riding
To help reduce wait times, people who plan to attend the testing events are strongly encouraged to complete a registration form for each person who will be receiving a test prior to arriving at the testing site. The registration form is required and asks for general demographics and contact information, including name, date of birth, address, phone number and current symptoms, if any.
The fillable form may be downloaded, filled out, and printed, and completed forms should be brought with you to the testing site. Forms will also be available at the testing site for individuals who do not have access to a printer or otherwise are unable to complete the forms in advance. The forms are also available at loudoun.gov/COVID19testing.
Residents who are interested in COVID-19 vaccine may visit loudoun.gov/COVID19vaccine for more information.
Loudoun County encourages residents to stay informed about COVID-19.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about how to protect yourself and your family and to sign up for email and text updates on COVID-19.
- Opt in to receive text messages:
- English: Text LCCOVID19 to 888777
- Spanish: Text LCCOVIDESP to 88877
Residents with questions about COVID-19 may call the Loudoun County Health Department’s information line, 703-737-8300, or send an email.
# # #