Loudoun County has scheduled more free, drive thru COVID-19 testing events through April. Beginning March 30, 2021, testing events will be held on Tuesdays only, and end one hour earlier than the testing events held over the past two months. The new COVID-19 testing schedule is now Tuesdays, 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. at the following locations:
- March 30: Franklin Park, 17501 Franklin Park Drive, Purcellville
- April 6: Philip A. Bolen Memorial Park, 42405 Claudia Drive, Leesburg (Enter the park on Crosstrail Boulevard from Sycolin Road.)
- April 13: Cascades Library, 21030 Whitfield Place, Potomac Falls (Access the testing location in the back parking lot, near the senior center.)
- April 20: Dulles South Recreation & Community Center, 24950 Riding Center Drive, South Riding
- April 27: Ray Muth Sr. Memorial Park, 20971 Marblehead Drive, Ashburn
In addition, the county is holding the previously scheduled COVID-19 testing events Tuesday, March 23, and Thursday, March 25, 2021, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. at the Dulles South Recreation & Community Center, 24950 Riding Center Drive, South Riding.
The testing events are free and open to all. There are no age or residency requirements. No prescriptions or appointments are necessary. A person does not have to exhibit symptoms of COVID-19 to be tested. A PCR test (nasal swab) will be administered, which tests for the novel coronavirus. No antibody or rapid tests will be offered. No COVID-19 vaccine will be available at these events.
To help reduce wait times, people who plan to attend the testing events are strongly encouraged to complete a registration form for each person who will be receiving a test prior to arriving at the testing site. The registration form is required and asks for general demographics and contact information, including name, date of birth, address, phone number and current symptoms, if any.
The fillable form may be downloaded, filled out, and printed, and completed forms should be brought with you to the testing site. Forms will also be available at the testing site for individuals who do not have access to a printer or otherwise are unable to complete the forms in advance. The forms are also available at loudoun.gov/COVID19testing.
Loudoun County encourages residents to stay informed about COVID-19.
- Visit loudoun.gov/coronavirus for more information about how to protect yourself and your family and to sign up for email and text updates on COVID-19.
- Opt in to receive text messages:
- English: Text LCCOVID19 to 888777
- Spanish: Text LCCOVIDESP to 88877
Residents who are interested in COVID-19 vaccine may visit loudoun.gov/COVID19vaccine for more information.
# # #