Anyone interested in having a better understanding of mental illness is encouraged to sign up for the next Adult Mental Health First Aid training offered by Loudoun County. The class is scheduled for June 8 & 9, 2021, 1:00 - 4:00 p.m. each day. The deadline to register is May 28, 2021.
The free classes cover:
- Common signs and symptoms of mental illness.
- Common signs and symptoms of substance use.
- How to interact with a person in crisis.
- How to connect the person with help.
- Information on trauma, addiction and self-care.
Find details and a link to register at loudoun.gov/mhfirstaid.
# # #