The Loudoun Workforce Resource Center will host virtual workshops on three Saturdays in November for Loudoun County job seekers as well as current workers seeking to upgrade their skills.
“We are delighted to once again offer ‘Saturday Seminars in November’ to support individuals seeking educational opportunities outside the normal business week,” said Loudoun County Workforce Team Leader Shelly Rodriguez. “We will be hosting sessions on some of our most frequently requested topics.”
Visit loudoun.gov/wrcworkshops for detailed information about each event and how to register. Events will include:
- Coffee with a Career Counselor:* November 6, 2021, 9:00 - 10:00 a.m. *For details and to register, visit: loudoun.gov/virtualcoffee.
- Navigating LinkedIn for New Users: November 6, 2021, 10:00 - 11:00 a.m.
- Loudoun County Employment Information Session: November 13, 2021, 10:00 - 11:15 a.m.
- The Mystery of Applicant Tracking Systems: November 20, 2021, 9:00 - 10:30 a.m.
- Avoiding Job Scams: November 20, 2021, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
The Loudoun Workforce Resource Center provides no-cost resources and equipment to both job seekers and businesses and connects businesses and job seekers to help them achieve their employment goals.
More information about the services provided by the Loudoun Workforce Resource Center may be found online at loudoun.gov/wrc.
# # #