Continuum of Care
Point-in-Time Count 2018
In conjunction with the 2018 Point-in-Time Count
, the Loudoun County Continuum of Care has a survey available online for anyone who is homeless or experiencing a housing crisis in Loudoun. The survey is available at the links below in English and Spanish.
The deadline to complete the survey is February 7, 2018.
Continuum of Care Overview
The Loudoun County Continuum of Care (CoC) is a community coalition of public, nonprofit, and faith-based organizations that provide a variety of shelter and support services to persons who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. The overarching goal of the group is to ensure that there is a continuum of services to meet the needs of homeless persons in the community. The group meets monthly. Loudoun County Department of Family Services
provides staff support to the Continuum of Care.
Key Activities of the CoC
- Operates the Coordinated Entry System to assist those experiencing a housing crisis.
- Collects data about homelessness in Loudoun County; Conducts annual Point-in-Time homeless count in January
- Leads the process for the development of a Ten-Year Plan to End Homelessness for Loudoun County (Ten-Year Plan Work Group meets monthly)
- Maintains homeless management information system (HMIS)
- Provides a forum for service providers to network and to collaborate on funding applications for homeless services
For questions or more information, contact Continuum of Care Coordinator, Jennifer Hope by email
or call the Department of Family Services at 703-777-0353.
More Information is Online