Where do I get federal income tax forms?

Unfortunately, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has not provided local government offices with federal tax forms since January 1, 2006. However, you may obtain federal tax forms and information in the following ways:

Online at www.irs.gov or by calling the IRS at 1-800-TAX-FORM.

Federal tax forms can be printed for free at our office's public PCs located in both our Leesburg and Sterling offices. However, due to the size of most federal income tax publications, you will not be able to print such documents in our office.

Forms are available by visiting the IRS local office at:

Internal Revenue Service

5205 Leesburg Pike

Bailey Crossroads, VA 22041

Monday - Friday: 8:30 am - 4:30 pm

Ph: 703-756-6663

Federal forms 1099 and W-2 can be purchased at most office supply stores.

Loudoun's public libraries carry some federal tax forms. You may wish to contact your branch directly before visiting to ensure that your required forms are available. Contact information for the branches is online here.

Show All Answers

1. Where do I get federal income tax forms?
2. Where do I get Virginia State Tax Forms?
3. Where can I get Virginia State Income Tax Assistance?
4. How can I file an extension for Virginia State Income tax?