How can I find out about what’s going on around me?

The Department of Planning webpage contains a link to the Loudoun Online Land Applications (LOLA) that provides information on new rezoning (ZMAP) applications and Subdivision Review Division's new preliminary (SBPL) applications. More specific information can be obtained by calling Loudoun County's hotline 703-777-0118. Please have an address, tax map number, or Parcel Identification Number (PIN) to help identify the area you want more information about. The local papers also list advertisements for legislative applications that are reviewed by the Department of Planning and preliminary subdivision applications reviewed by the Subdivision Review Division. Signs are posted on the properties subject to the application listed in the paper. The application number and the proposed action is also listed on the sign. Citizens can find out more information at Building and Developments Land Development Counter on the second floor of the Government Center in Leesburg with the information provided on the sign or from the LOLA webpage.

Show All Answers

1. How long does the subdivision process take?
2. Where can I get a plat?
3. How can I find out about what’s going on around me?