Franklin Park Hillsboro Pavilion
Subfacility of Franklin Park
N/A Rental fees vary
- Dog Waste Station
- Off-Leash Area(s) for Dogs
- Office/Visitor Center
- Play Field
- Sq ft: 1850
- Picnic Tables: 14
- Electric Outlets: Yes
- Lights: No
- Grills: 1
- Restrooms: Restroom building
- Trash cans: 3 (please support our preservation efforts by limiting trash and securing all trash in receptacles)
- Nearby Amenities: Playground, open fields, pond, disc golf course, Franklin Park Performing & Visual Arts Center
Pavilion Rental Process
- Reserve a pavilion using the PRCS online registration system or visit one of the PRCS facilities listed below for in-person rentals.
- Read and Accept the PRCS Terms and Conditions for Pavilion Rentals.
- Provide payment to secure your reservation.
Reservations may still be made in-person at one of our staffed sites, including the PRCS Administrative Office, Recreation and Community Centers, Community Centers, the Claude Moore Park Visitors Center, the Franklin Park Office, and the Hal and Berni Hanson Regional Park Administration Building, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., excluding holidays.