Service Changes for Loudoun County Transit
Bus Service Changes for October 11, 2021 – Indigenous Peoples’ Day
On Monday, October 11, 2021, Loudoun County Transit will make the following bus service changes in observance of Indigenous Peoples’ Day:
- There will be no Commuter Bus Service operating on Monday, October 11, 2021.
- There will be no Metro Connection Bus Service operating on Monday, October 11, 2021. This includes stops at the Wiehle-Reston East Metrorail station provided by Routes 87X, 88X, 931, 932, 923, 924, 925, 926, 927, 990 and 992 and stops at the West Falls Church Metrorail station provided by Routes 901 and 902.
- Local Fixed Routes 72, 84, and 985 will operate on a regular schedule with service to the Wiehle-Reston East Metrorail Station. More information is available via the link to Local Fixed Route Bus Service below.
- Local Fixed Route Bus Service will operate on a regular schedule on Monday, October 11, 2021.
- The Loudoun County Courthouse Shuttle from the Pennington Garage and Lot to the Courthouse will not operate on Monday, October 11, 2021.
Service Change Notifications
- All riders should monitor this web page, loudoun.gov/buschanges, after 4:00 a.m. for possible unexpected service changes. A voice mail message at 703-771-5665 also will be updated should any service changes occur.
- To receive Loudoun County Transit notifications, download Transit app for free on Google Play or the Apple Store. After download, set your favorite routes to begin receiving notifications for the buses you ride. For more information, visit loudoun.gov/transitapp.
Comments regarding any suggested route, stop or schedule changes are welcomed and should be emailed to Transit Comments. Commuters may also contact us by phone at 877-465-2287 or 703-771-5665. A customer service representative is available to speak to callers Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please be aware that the Department of Transportation & Capital Infrastructure (DTCI), which includes Loudoun County Transit, will close at 5:00 p.m. on Friday, October 8, 2021, and remain closed until 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday, October 12, 2021. Loudoun County Transit service representatives will respond to inquiries received during the closure when the office reopens on October 12, 2021. Loudoun County Transit wishes you a safe and happy holiday.