Managing Your Difficult Teen
Many people think that being a parent is the most difficult and rewarding experience they have ever had. Part of being a teenager is to challenge your parents and find out who they are. Managing Your Difficult Teen is designed both for parents and their teens who are doing things that go beyond the norm. Review the list below to find out if Managing Your Difficult Teen is designed to help your family.
- My teen is between the ages of 12 and 17
- My teen is extremely disrespectful (which may include the use of profanity)
- My teen has had one or more of the following problems in the last six months:
- Destruction of property
- Drug and alcohol use that goes beyond experimentation
- Failing grades
- Running away
- Skipping school
- Threats of suicide
- Violence or threats of violence
If this description fits your teen, contact May Kanti at 703-737-8237 or by email
; or John Walker at 571-258-3071 or by email
to get more details about Family Connections.