Jury Service: Your Privilege and Duty
The Jury Management Division oversees the qualification and selection of prospective jurors for service in the Circuit Court.
Jury Questionnaire Information:
Complete your Juror Questionnaire Online
Please note the online jury questionnaire is not compatible with Safari or Apple devices. Any Loudoun County employee that is using a Loudoun County computer should contact the jury office for further instructions.
- 9 digit Juror Barcode Number
- 5 digit zip code where the jury questionnaire is originally addressed
- DOB MM/DD/YYYY (include forward slashes)
Filling out the questionnaire:
- If your address has changed and you no longer reside in Loudoun County, update your street address, city, and state. Do not change the zip code unless you remain in Loudoun County.
- When entering your phone numbers include dashes such as xxx-xxx-xxxx.
Juror Reporting Information:
Juror reporting information is available from 6:30 pm the day before the juror's report date until 8:00 am on the report date. You can view juror reporting information online or call 703-777-0677 to listen to a recorded message.
The message will advise jurors:
- what time to report, or
- whether their group has been released from service, or
- whether their group has been postponed to another date and time.
Please see the following video containing important information on Jury Fraud:
Please click here for information regarding court security and etiquette.
Leslie Ahalt Kelly
Juror Services Manager
• Circuit Court Homepage
• Courts Technology
• Visitor Comment Card
Juror frequently asked questions
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
For direction purposes only:
18 East Market St.
Leesburg, VA 20176
Clerk of the Circuit Court
Attn: Juror Services
P.O. Box 550
Leesburg, VA 20178