Current General Plan & Amendments
- Loudoun County is developing a new Comprehensive Plan. Details...
Comprehensive Plan Amendments
Recently Approved - Bolen Park Stadium
September 12, 2018
The Board of Supervisors
approved the Bolen Park Stadium Comprehensive Plan Amendment (CPAM-2018-0001) at the Board's public hearing Wednesday, September 12, 2018. The staff report is posted below and a summary of the Board's action (copy teste) will be posted once finalized.
The Loudoun Online Land Applications System (LOLA) provides a user-friendly tool to access information regarding legislative land development applications. Additional documents related to Bolen Park Stadium are located on LOLA.
Click on searchable list and enter application number CPAM-2018-0001.
Current Revised General Plan
The county's Comprehensive Plan consists of the Revised General Plan and Amendments, specific strategic plans and the Revised Countywide Transportation Plan. The goals of the Revised General Plan include promoting reasonable residential growth, alleviating future traffic congestion, promoting a diverse economy, protecting the rural economy, and preserving environmental and historical features.
The Revised General Plan is a dynamic document and is revised and updated frequently.
- The maintains an online map gallery, including a larger version of the Planned Land Use Map, available here.
- The Loudoun Online Land Applications System (LOLA) provides a user-friendly tool to access information regarding legislative land development applications and provides a format for public input for active applications.
- For information on your planned land use or zoning, click here.
- For information about existing and potential land development, click here.