Case Management Services
Senior Outreach to Services (S.O.S.)
Provides confidential, supportive assistance linking Loudoun County residents over the age of 60 to services and supports in the community. A case manager is available to meet at senior centers, congregate meal sites, or at an individual’s home in Loudoun County. Case management is funded by the Care Coordination for Elderly Virginians Grant Program under the Virginia Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services.
is a person-centered, decision-support process that empowers older adults and people with disabilities to make informed long-term support choices with the assistance of a case manager. Options Counseling is funded by the Virginia Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services.
Case Management services may include:
Who May Need Case Management
- Eligibility screenings
- Assessment of needs
- Information and referral to programs
- Initial coordination of services
Residents who may need case management include:
- Older adults and adults with disabilities who require coordination of multiple services
- Older adults and adults with disabilities whose family or friends live outside of the area, or who are unable to coordinate and oversee services
- Older adults and adults with disabilities living alone and unable to access services without help
Case management services can be an invaluable resource in maintaining independence. If you, a family member, friend or other loved one are not sure of the resources and services available and feel that you may benefit from case management, please call 703-777-0257 (TTY 711).