Information & Assistance
Information and Assistance is the first stop for anyone seeking information about resources and services available to older adults and their caregivers.
- Prompt personal response to inquiries
- Lending library of information on elder-related issues, programs, and services
- Short assessment of care and service needs
- Referrals and help with locating agencies and programs to provide needed resources and services
- Speakers bureau on elder-related issues and agency programs
If you have questions about the resources and services available, please call 703-777-0257 (TTY 711) and ask to speak with an Aging Program Specialist.