Space for Activities & Events
The center provides abundant space for activities and events:
Morning Refreshments & Lunch
- An aerobics / dance studio for exercise classes and fitness activities
- Free weights and cardio equipment
- Arts and crafts
- Ceramics (with kiln)
- Activity room with pool tables and puzzle table
- Classroom for language classes and other special topics
- Computer lab for daily use and technology classes
- A club room for relaxing with a cup of coffee or tea
- A health room for regularly scheduled blood pressure checks and one-on-one appointments with Loudoun County social services staff
- Large hall for special events and daily Senior Café lunch
- A meeting and party room for programs, movies, meetings and other special events
Informal morning refreshments are offered daily from 9:30 am to 11:00 am, including coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and pastries. Daily and local weekly newspapers and magazines are available.
Join us for lunch in the Senior Café from 12:00 noon to 12:30 pm, Monday through Friday. Once a month, we host a birthday celebration with cake and ice cream immediately following lunch. A donation is requested for lunch. Information regarding the appropriate donation amount is posted on the bulletin board in the Senior Café. Reservations for lunch at the Senior Center Café must be made at least 24-hours in advance by calling 571-258-3280.
Transportation via Loudoun County Parks, Recreation, and Community Services / AAA buses is available to and from the Loudoun County Senior Center at Cascades in the Sterling and Ashburn areas. The bus fee is $1 per day. For more information or to make reservations for transportation, contact the center (by noon one business day in advance) at 571-258-3280.