The Senior Center provides ongoing programs, groups, and classes*:
- Aerobics, Line Dancing, Tai Chi, Gentle Yoga*, Ballroom Dancing, Pickle Ball, Wii, and Zumba
- Ceramics*, painting, knitting, and crocheting
- Bridge (duplicate and party), Canasta, Oh Heck, Poker
- Tea & Games - Bunco, Dominoes, Mah Jong and more
- Beginning Spanish, Italian Conversation Group, and ESL chat groups
- Computer / technology classes*
- Camera club, Us Too Support Group (prostate cancer support group), hearing loss support group, and book discussion group
- Monthly “Movie and Popcorn”, "Classic Movie Night"
- Monthly “Jeopardy” game
- Special monthly celebrations, such as a Valentine's Day Dance, Mother’s Day Tea, Oktoberfest, and other holiday gatherings
- Special Celebrations, such as Diwali, Nowruz, Cinco de Mayo, Chinese New Year, Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead)
*Classes are fee-based.
General interest activities are free unless otherwise noted and do not require registration. Annual membership
and daily drop-in fees apply. For more information, view our Participation Guidelines