The purpose of our senior centers is to create an opportunity for participants / members to remain well and active while enhancing their daily lives.
Whom We Serve
We serve adults 55 years and over who are well and active at our senior centers, as well as seniors who can independently take care of their basic needs according to established participant guidelines.
Services We Provide
Benefits to Participants / Member
- Recreational and educational programs, activities and classes in a socially supportive environment
- Daily hot lunch with a 24 hour advance reservation
- Day and overnight trips
- Social and educational opportunities
- Health and wellness information
- Use of fitness equipment as well as organized and freestyle activities and programs
- Monthly newsletter
- Annual membership for seniors 55 and over
- Drop-in fee for visitors and non-members
- Membership allows participation at any or all Loudoun County senior and activity centers
are available at all senior centers, senior activity centers and Home-Delivered Meals Program
Daily door-to-door transportation for members coming to the senior center. Transportation may not be available in all areas. Please contact individual centers for more information about routes and pick-up schedules.
Hours of Operation
Hours of operation vary by site. Contact the individual senior / activity centers for more information.