Summer Daze & Summer Fest
20145 Ashbrook Place
Ashburn, VA 20147
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
2016 Summer Daze & Summer Fest Camp Registration
- Open registration for Summer Daze/Fest Camps begins March 29 at 8:30 am.
Summer Daze is designed to stimulate creative minds, build healthy bodies, provide age appropriate challenges and develop lasting friendships. This summer, your child will experience...
- Weekly activities including science & nature, arts and crafts, sports, group games, music & drama, cooking and more!
- Weekly swimming trips and field trips
- A fabulous end of summer camp-wide celebration!
This awesome middle school only camp will be offered at several locations this summer. You won't want to miss out on...
- Jam-packed weeks with science, nature, arts & crafts, sports, group games, music, drama and plenty of chill time.
- Weekly swimming and pool trips, camp-wide sports tournaments, parties and end-of-summer celebration!
Summer Specialty Camps
Specialty camps include LEGO Robotics, Minecraft, Fishing, Nature, Animation Design, and much more!
Forms & Information
Webtrac: Request your household ID and password and make monthly payments online.
- $25 registration fee (per individual)
- $25 deposit per week requested
- $135 balance after deposit per week ($103/week 3, no camp July 4)
Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
Camp Weeks: 6/20 - 8/12
Daze Sites: Western Loudoun (Kenneth Culbert and Lovettsville)
Leesburg (Balls Bluff and Frederick Douglass)
Ashburn (Sanders Corner, Hillside, Newton Lee, and Dominion Trail)
Sterling (Algonkian, Countryside, and Lowes Island)
South Riding (Arcola, Little River, and Legacy)
Fest Sites: Western Loudoun (Kenneth Culbert)
Central Location (Belmont Station)
Ashburn (Cedar Lane)
Sterling (Seneca Ridge MS)
South Riding (Hutchison Farm)
Eligibility: Daze - Children must be at least 5 years old or enrolled in grades K-5
Fest - Children must be enrolled in grades 6-8
If you’re looking for an unforgettable summer volunteer experience, consider the PRCS Counselor-in-Training (CIT) Internship program! This internship offers a wonderful opportunity to build leadership skills, gain needed community service hours, foster independent thinking and explore future career possibilities in recreation, elementary education and special education.
- Students entering grades 10-12 in Fall 2016 are eligible for the internship.
- The internship program operates Monday-Friday from June 20-August 12
- Hours vary between 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- CIT’s will participate in all camp field trips and activities.
- Camp location options for CIT’s include elementary school sites for Summer Daze
- Counselor-In-Training Internship Form
- Application Process
Summer Daze is a licensed, full-day camp for children entering grades K-5 and is packed with daily recreational activities, weekly swim and field trips, and camp wide special events. Interested volunteers must interview for all CIT positions. All selected interns will be required to attend a mandatory training & orientation session and must commit to at least four full weeks of camp. CITs shadow staff and are never left in charge of campers, but will otherwise be required to perform duties as camp staff.
The CIT Internship registration fee of $75 includes training hours, a CIT handbook, a T-shirt and pre-employment experience working in a childcare setting.