Summer Daze & Summer Fest
2018 Daze & Fest Summer Camps Registration
Daze Summer Camp
Pre-registration for Daze and Fest Summer Camps takes place March 5-16. (open to families who attended 2017 Daze/Fest Camps)
Open registration for Daze and Fest Summer Camps began March 20.
May 1st is the last day to register for Camps online, after that all registrations are to be done in person. See Daze & Fest Registration Procedures below.
Daze camp is designed to stimulate creative minds, build healthy bodies, provide age appropriate challenges and develop lasting friendships. This summer, your child will experience...
- Weekly activities including science & nature, arts and crafts, sports, group games, music & drama, cooking and more!
- Weekly swimming trips and field trips
- A fabulous end of summer camp-wide celebration!
Fest Summer Camp
This awesome middle school only camp will be offered at several locations this summer. You won't want to miss out on...
- Jam-packed weeks with science, nature, arts & crafts, sports, group games, music, drama and plenty of chill time.
- Weekly swimming and pool trips, camp-wide sports tournaments, parties and end-of-summer celebration!
- Additional Trip Camps will be available for enrolled middle school aged campers.
Daze & Fest Trips
2018 Summer Trip Schedule
Summer Specialty Camps
Specialty camps will include Fishing, Nature, Lego Robotics, Pokémon and Minecraft!
6/18 - 8/10
Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
Daze - Children must be at least 5 years old and enrolled in grades K-5 for the fall of 2018
Fest - Children must be enrolled in grades 6-8 for the fall of 2018
- $175/week/camper ($25 weekly deposit + $150 remaining fee)
- $140 Week 3 ($25+$115, no camp July 4th)
If you would like to withdraw your child from one or more weeks of our program, you must make the request in writing – email, fax or hand written cancellations are acceptable. Verbal cancellations are not acceptable. Any cancellation requests made less than 3 weeks prior will be subject to cancellation fee of 50% of the balance (the $25 weekly deposit is NOT included in the refund), giving a refund of $75 ($57.50 for the week of July 4th). Any cancellation requests made during the week of camp you wish to cancel, or after that camp week, will also be subject to 50% cancellation fee. Cancellations should be emailed.
Registration fees and weekly deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Fees will not be adjusted or refunded for absences, early pick-ups, unanticipated calendar, pool or field trip changes, weather situations, or other emergency situations.
Refunds made in accordance with the camp refund policy will be refunded in the form of a check from the Treasurer’s Office.
- Western Loudoun – Kenneth Culbert, Lovettsville
- Leesburg – Balls Bluff, Frederick Douglass, Tolbert
- Ashburn – Dominion Trail, Hillside, Newton Lee, Sanders Corner
- Sterling – Lowes Island, Algonkian, Countryside
- Brambleton – Legacy
- South Riding – Arcola, Little River
- Western Loudoun – Hamilton
- Central Location – Belmont Station
- Sterling – Potowmack
- South Riding – Pine Brook
For information regarding Summer Daze & Fest please email.