Summer Daze & Summer Fest
20145 Ashbrook Place
Ashburn, VA 20147
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Find all of the details here!
2017 Daze & Fest Summer Camps Registration
Pre-registration for Daze and Fest Summer Camps took place March 6-17. (open to families who attended 2016 Daze/Fest Camps)
Open registration for Daze and Fest Summer Camps began March 28.
Customersregistering after May 1 will be required to register in-person at any of our available locations. See Daze & Fest Registration Procedures below.
Forms & Documents
Daze Summer Camp
Daze camp is designed to stimulate creative minds, build healthy bodies, provide age appropriate challenges and develop lasting friendships. This summer, your child will experience...
Fest Summer Camp
- Weekly activities including science & nature, arts and crafts, sports, group games, music & drama, cooking and more!
- Weekly swimming trips and field trips
- A fabulous end of summer camp-wide celebration!
This awesome middle school only camp will be offered at several locations this summer. You won't want to miss out on...
- Jam-packed weeks with science, nature, arts & crafts, sports, group games, music, drama and plenty of chill time.
- Weekly swimming and pool trips, camp-wide sports tournaments, parties and end-of-summer celebration!
Summer Specialty Camps
Specialty camps include LEGO Robotics, Minecraft, Fishing, Nature, Animation Design, and much more!
Webtrac: Request your household ID and password and make monthly payments online.
Pool and Field Trip Schedule 2017(individual sites)
PRCS Medication Authorization Form - Required if your child will be taking medication during the program. Long-term medication (those taken longer than 10 working days) authorizations must be signed by guardian and physician. The medication authorization form from Loudoun County Public School is not acceptable. (Required Forms and Document Submission)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
Weeks: 6/19 - 8/11
- Daze - Children must be at least 5 years old or enrolled in grades K-5
- Fest - Children must be enrolled in grades 6-8
- $25 registration fee (per individual)
- $25 deposit per week requested
- $145 balance after deposit per week ($77/week 3, no camp July 3 & 4)
- Western Loudoun – Kenneth Culbert, Lovettsville
- Leesburg – Balls Bluff, Frederick Douglass
- Ashburn – Dominion Trail, Hillside, Newton Lee, Sanders Corner
- Sterling – Lowes Island, Algonkian, Countryside
- South Riding – Arcola, Little River, Discovery (Ashburn)
- Western Loudoun – Hamilton
- Central Location – Frances Hazel Reid
- Ashburn – Belmont Station
- Sterling – Potowmack
- South Riding – Hutchison Farm