Registration Information: Adaptive Recreation Camps
Adaptive Recreation Summer Camp 2016!
* Pending Board of Supervisor's approval
- Location: Moorefield Station Elementary School. Ashburn, VA
- Camp Contact: Amy Barker, Phone: 703-771-5010, email
Registration Information for 2016
on March 29, 2016 at 8:30 am.
- More information on open registration coming soon!
- AR Summer Camp (ages 2-21) - June 20 - August 5, 2016 *No Camp July 3rd
- AR Specialty Camp Programs - Coming Soon!
- 2016 Parent Handbook
- Camp Fees:
- Registration Fee: A one-time, non-refundable $25 registration fee (per child)
- Deposits: A non-refundable $25 place-holder deposit per week of desired camp (per child)
- Weekly Cost: $155 per week; $124 week of July 4th*
- Transportation request form.
- Proof of Identity: Acceptable forms of your child’s identification include an original or copy of birth certificate, passport, report card, or school Individualized Education Plan (IEP)
- Copy of VA school health form (uploaded to registration form or paper copy)
- All forms must be completed and approved no later than May 1, 2016 or your child will be dropped from the program.