Continuum of Care
Continuum of Care Governance Board Seeks Members
Would you like to make a positive impact on the community? Consider applying for the Continuum of Care (CoC) Governance Board. More information about the CoC and the application process can be found in the Governance Board Interest Form
at the links below. The form is due before 5:00 p.m., Friday, September 30, 2016. For more information, contact Jennifer Hope, CoC Coordinator by email
or call the Department of Family Services at 703-777-0353.
The Loudoun County Continuum of Care (CoC) is a community coalition of public, non-profit, and faith-based organizations that provide a variety of shelter and support services to persons that are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless. The overarching goal of the group is to ensure that there is a continuum of services to meet the needs of homeless persons in the community. The group meets monthly. Loudoun County Department of Family Services
provides staff support to the Continuum of Care.
Key Activities of the CoC
More Information is Online
- Collect data about homelessness in Loudoun County
- Conduct annual homeless count in January
- Lead the process for the development of a Ten-Year Plan to End Homelessness for Loudoun County
- Maintain homeless management information system (HMIS)
- Provide a forum for service providers to network and to collaborate on funding applications for homeless services
- Ten-Year Plan Workgroup meets monthly