The Aldie Volunteer Fire Department was established in 1955 and its first piece of fire apparatus, a used 1948 General Molds and Plastics Company fire engine, was purchased for $5,500. In 1956, Company 7 purchased its first station, which was formerly a garage and service station, and bought a 1939 Ford fire engine. In 1971, a new station was erected to house growing number of apparatus.
Station 7 houses a fire engine, heavy rescue, tanker, brush truck and advanced life support ambulance that are staffed twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week by career personnel from Loudoun County Fire and Rescue alongside volunteer members.
Pictured: Aldie Station 7
Aldie Fire and Rescue Company, Company 7
39459 John Mosby Hwy (Route 50)
Aldie, VA 20105-2035
Aldie Fire Website