The Capital Planning, Budget and Design Division supports the county’s integrated approach to land use and fiscal planning by identifying, planning for and financing the county’s capital facilities.
The division implements the Board of Supervisors’ Capital Improvements Program (CIP) by:
• Establishing financial plans to design and construct capital facilities.
• Developing six-year appropriation schedules for capital projects.
• Monitoring and auditing all capital project financial accounts.
• Reviewing all owner generated change order requests for capital projects through the CIP Review Panel.
• Providing design and engineering project management services for county facilities in development.
The Capital Improvements Program is part of the Loudoun County government budget