Dulles Corridor Metrorail Project in Loudoun County
Dulles Rail Hot Topics
Documents Available for Review
| Click on the image above to view a map of Phase 2 of the Dulles Rail Metro line.
View other related maps here.
- Get the latest status report from the Dulles Corridor Metrorail Project here.
- In June 2015, the Board of Supervisors' Transportation and Land Use Committee heard an update on the Phase 2 Silver Line project relating to the recently announced project delay. That discussion, which included a presentation from MWAA, is available through the webcast archives here.
- Board approves preferred names for Silver Line stations in Loudoun. Details...
- Loudoun awards interim agreement for Route 772 North parking garage. Read on...
- Online Tool: Metrorail Service District Parcel Lookup - Enter your address or parcel identification number to determine if your property is in the Dulles Metrorail Service District.
In addition to documents on the website, hard copies of documents related to the Dulles Rail project are available for public review, by appointment, in the Loudoun County Department of Transportation and Capital Infrastructure, located at 101 Blue Seal Drive, S.E., Suite 102, in Leesburg. Anyone who would like to schedule an appointment to view the documents should call 703-737-8624.