Dulles Corridor Metrorail Project in Loudoun County
Dulles Rail Hot Topics
| Click on the image above to view a map of Phase 2 of the Dulles Rail Metro line.
View other related maps here.
- Get the latest status report from the Dulles Corridor Metrorail Project here.
- In June 2015, the Board of Supervisors' Transportation and Land Use Committee heard an update on the Phase 2 Silver Line project relating to the recently announced project delay. That discussion, which included a presentation from MWAA, is available through the webcast archives here.
- Board approves preferred names for Silver Line stations in Loudoun. Details...
- Loudoun awards interim agreement for Route 772 North parking garage. Read on...
- Loudoun closes on a TIFIA loan for the Dulles Rail project. More...
- On June 18, 2014, the Board of Supervisors took the next step toward construction of the Metro parking garages. Details...
- Loudoun's TIFIA loan application is approved. Details...
- July 3, 2013: the Board of Supervisors approved the “Cooperative Agreement between the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority and The County of Loudoun, Virginia” for the Dulles Rail project. The Board also directed the County Administrator to execute the agreement in substantially the form presented in the staff report for the July 3 business meeting. The staff report prepared for the meeting is online:
- Online Tool: Metrorail Service District Parcel Lookup - Enter your address or parcel identification number to determine if your property is in the Dulles Metrorail Service District.
Documents Available for Review
- Loudoun County joined with its funding partners to request credit assistance through the Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (TIFIA) program. The Letter of Interest sent to U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood is online.
In addition to documents on the website, hard copies of documents related to the Dulles Rail project are available for public review, by appointment, in the Loudoun County Office of Transportation Services, located on the 4th floor of the Loudoun County Government Center, 1 Harrison Street, S.E. in Leesburg. Anyone who would like to schedule an appointment to view the documents should call the Office of Transportation Services at 703-737-8624.