Dulles Corridor Metrorail Project in Loudoun County
| Click on the image above to view a map of Phase 2 of the Dulles Rail Metro line.
View other related maps here.
- 02-14-17: An information item on Loudoun County's financial obligations to Metro was presented to the Board of Supervisors' Finance, Government Operations & Economic Development Committee. The item and presentation are online:
- The item and presentation will also be on the agenda of the Board's Transportation and Land Use Committee meeting, which begins at 9:00 a..m., Friday, February 17, 2017, in the Dulles Room of the Loudoun County Government Center, 1 Harrison Street, S.E. in Leesburg, and will be available for viewing on Comcast Government Channel 23, Open Band Channel 40, and Verizon FiOS Channel 40 as well as the Loudoun County Webcast System.
Documents Available for Review
- 09-13-16: Loudoun county staff presented an update regarding Loudoun’s Silver Line Metrorail obligations and funding to the Board of Supervisors' Finance/Government Operations and Economic Development Committee. The presentation is online here. The item prepared for the meeting is here.
- Get the latest from the Dulles Corridor Metrorail Project here.
- Online Tool: Metrorail Service District Parcel Lookup - Enter your address or parcel identification number to determine if your property is in the Dulles Metrorail Service District.
In addition to documents on the website, hard copies of documents related to the Dulles Rail project are available for public review, by appointment, in the Loudoun County Department of Transportation and Capital Infrastructure, located at 101 Blue Seal Drive, S.E., Suite 102, in Leesburg. Anyone who would like to schedule an appointment to view the documents should call 703-737-8624.