How to Contact the Board of Supervisors
All Board members receive mail and calls at:
You may also send e-mail messages directly to the Board members or their aides listed below.
- Phyllis J. Randall (Chair at Large): email
- Ralph M. Buona, Vice Chairman (Ashburn): email
- Aide: Dorri O’Brien: email
- Suzanne M. Volpe, (Algonkian): email
- Aide: Josh Fornwalt: email
- Tony R. Buffington Jr., (Blue Ridge): email
- Aides: Shevaun Hochstetler: email, Rachael Holmes: email, Robin Bartok: email, Austin Caswell: email
- Ron A. Meyer Jr., (Broad Run): email
- Geary M. Higgins (Catoctin): email
- Matthew F. Letourneau (Dulles): email
- Kristen C. Umstattd (Leesburg): email
- Aide: Valerie Suzdak: email
- Koran T. Saines (Sterling): email
When e-mailing the Board of Supervisors, constituents are encouraged to include their contact information, including their address and election district to ensure that their e-mail is directed to the appropriate Supervisor.
Please note that any email sent to a member of the Board of Supervisors or any other public official or employee of Loudoun County becomes a public document and is subject to the Virginia Freedom of Information Act. This means that a copy of any such email could be requested by a citizen, or a member of the media, may be subject to disclosure, and could be reprinted or used in a public forum.
How to Sign Up to Speak to the Board of Supervisors
The Board of Supervisors provides time for the public to speak at its regularly scheduled public input meetings, at its business meetings and public hearings. People are encouraged to call in advance to sign up to speak at the meetings by calling the Clerk to the Board of Supervisors at 703-777-0200. Advanced sign-ups will be taken until 12:00 noon the day of the meeting.
More information about Board meetings is online here.