How to Contact the Board of Supervisors
All Board members receive mail and calls at:
You may also send e-mail messages directly to the Board members or their aides listed below.
- Scott K. York (Chairman At-Large): email
- Ralph M. Buona, Vice Chairman (Ashburn): email
- Aide: Dorri O’Brien: email
- Suzanne M. Volpe (Algonkian): email
- Aide: Josh Fornwalt: email
- Janet S. Clarke (Blue Ridge): email
- Aides: Shevaun Hochstetler: email, Ashley Ziviello: email, Amy Hutchens: email
- James G. Bonfils, (Broad Run): email
- Aides: Caleb Weitz: email
- Geary M. Higgins (Catoctin): email
- Matthew F. Letourneau (Dulles): email
- Kenneth D. Reid (Leesburg): email
- Eugene A. Delgaudio (Sterling): email
When e-mailing the Board of Supervisors, constituents are encouraged to include their contact information, including their address and election district to ensure that their e-mail is directed to the appropriate Supervisor.
Please note that any email sent to a member of the Board of Supervisors or any other public official or employee of Loudoun County becomes a public document and is subject to the Virginia Freedom of Information Act. This means that a copy of any such email could be requested by a citizen, or a member of the media, may be subject to disclosure, and could be reprinted or used in a public forum.
How to Sign Up to Speak to the Board of Supervisors
The Board of Supervisors provides time for the public to speak at its regularly scheduled public input meetings, at its business meetings and public hearings. People are encouraged to call in advance to sign up to speak at the meetings by calling the Clerk to the Board of Supervisors at 703-777-0200. Advanced sign-ups will be taken until 12:00 noon the day of the meeting.
A time for public input is included on the agenda of the business meetings, starting at 6:00 p.m. For the second business meeting each month, an additional time for public input will be included at the beginning of the agenda. This time will be limited to a total of 16 minutes for up to 8 speakers who will be given 2 minutes each and who must have signed-up in advance by the end of business the day prior the meeting. These speakers will not be permitted to speak again at 6:00 p.m. at the same meeting.
Business meetings are held on the first and third Wednesday, beginning at 4:00 p.m.