Go To Search
Click to Home
Site Tools

If you need to substitute your surety, simply submit the new bond.  The new bond must meet all of the county’s requirements.

If there is a new owner of a project during the life of the Erosion & Sediment Control (E&S) permit, the new owner must submit a new bond and a new E&S Permit application.

Reductions in E&S bond amounts are submitted through the E&S group.  A rider (for corporate surety bonds), or an amendment to a letter of credit reducing the amount will be required.

Loudoun On
Site Tools