Meet the Employer Events and Employment Connections
Meet the Employer Events
Each month, the LWRC hosts a variety of individual employers to conduct on-site recruiting events in the center, located at 102 Heritage Way, N.E. in Leesburg, first floor, rear entrance. Job seekers are invited to attend any Meet the Employer event on a walk-in basis for on-the-spot interviews with the employer representatives during the dates and times listed.
Click the links below for more details on upcoming Meet the Employer Events:
The Loudoun Workforce Resource Center (LWRC) sponsors employer panel discussion events throughout the year known as Employment Connections. Each panel consists of multiple employer representatives who share information on their companies with an audience of job seekers, including: work cultures, job openings and employee expectations. At the conclusion of each panel discussion, there is an open question and answer session followed by time to network.
Click the links below for more details on upcoming Employment Connections events:
What to know about LWRC Meet the Employer and Employment Connections events:
- No events currently scheduled
- Most employers attending the events are actively seeking to hire for their job vacancies.
- Be prepared: bring multiple copies of your résumé and wear interview attire.
- The LWRC offers a variety of no cost workshops each month to assist you in preparing to meet with employers. To register, visit www.loudoun.gov/wrcworkshops.
- For directions to the LWRC, click here.