Customer Service / Engineering Issue
The goal of the Quality Assurance Team is to provide the citizens and homeowners of Loudoun County the best possible resource to submit their engineering complaints. The team takes pride in being:
- Accountable: We take personal responsibility for managing and meeting customer needs and expectations.
- Courteous: We deliver services in a considerate and professional manner.
- Understanding: We work to clearly understand customer needs and expectations.
- Responsive: We respond to customer needs and requests for service in a prompt manner.
- Proficient: We deliver service in a knowledgeable, skillful and accurate manner. We strive to excel by going above and beyond standard expectations.
Report an Engineering Issue through Loudoun Express Request (LEx)
The Quality Assurance Team accepts requests and inquiries through the County's citizen request tool, known as LEx. By submitting a LEx request, inquiry will be routed directly to the appropriate staff person within the Quality Assurance Team.
Using this tool to submit a request will enable you to track the progress of your request and receive updates from staff.
Signing up for a LEx account is quick and easy. To learn more about LEx, visit the LEx homepage.
: The information you submit through this form is public and may be subject to disclosure through the Freedom of Information Act.
If you have additional questions regarding engineering, please call the Engineering Hotline at 703-777-0116