Volunteering at Philip Bolen Park
There are many ways to get involved. Whether you want to participate once a year at a stream clean-up, complete an eagle scout project, or become a regular volunteer, we have opportunities for you. Please review the list below of current volunteer opportunities. If you have an interest in something that isn’t listed, or you have a group that wants to do something special, please contact us
and let us know. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Thank you for your interest.
- Blue bird trail monitoring
- Campfire program development and implementation
- Designing native gardens for landscaping
- Eagle scout projects
- Interpretive trail promotion
- Invasive plant removal
- Stream monitoring
- Stream clean-ups
- Surveys of birds, insects, trees, plants
- Trail building and maintenance