Please follow the steps below to determine eligibility, documentation required and to complete the online application.
Pre-Qualification Steps for the AMPP:
1) Complete and print the AMPP Self Screening Questionnaire
2) If pre-qualified based on the Self-Screening questionnaire, then gather all the paperwork listed on the AMPP Checklist
3) Complete the Online Application
. (*** Please have all paperwork listed on the AMPP checklist available while you are completing the application. The application form does not
allow you to save the form and complete it at a later time. All information must be available and entered into the application at one time). To assist you in completing the application online you can access and print a blank copy of the application by clicking here
4) Print the complete Self-Screening questionnaire, and print a copy of the online application, and attach all supporting documents requested on the AMPP Checklist (Click here to access the required documents
) and mail to the address listed below within 10 days of submitting the online application.
5) AMPP staff will contact you once the information has been submitted to register you then for an AMPP intake session.
For more information regarding the AMPP, please contact the AMPP unit at 703-777-0353. Please note that phone calls are accepted Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Please mail your documents to:
Loudoun County Department of Family Services
102 Heritage Way NE, Suite 103
Leesburg VA 20177
Attention: Brian Reagan, AICP