Interested in Holding a Registration Drive?
Voter Registration Drive Guidelines
Interested in helping others register to vote? Please be advised that all individuals or organizations requesting twenty-five (25) or more voter registration applications from the Virginia Department of Elections (ELECT) or local Election Offices must register and complete certified training annually.
In-Person Training at the Office of Elections
Classroom training will be offered at the Office of Elections on the following dates;
- Tuesday, August 9, 2016 - 11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 2:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 7, 2016 - 10:00 a.m.
To sign up to attend one of these training sessions click here
. Please note that sign-ups for each class close two days prior to the class date. If only one person signs up for a session the instructor may opt to have the attendee review the online training session and then be available for questions.
You may also request a training for your group by contacting Outreach Coordinator, Jennifer Beckley at 703-777-0381.
Training can also be Completed Online in the Comfort of Your Home or Office
No need to come in! Simply follow the links below to complete your training online!*
- To access and complete the online training click here
- If you are on an Apple mobile device use this option
- State Board of Elections Voter Registration Drive guidelines are available by clicking here
- Checklist for Voter Registration Drives is available by clicking here