Plastic Bag Recycling
Trex Recycling Program
|Private Plastic Bag Recycling
- Loudoun County does not offer plastic bag recycling.
- There are several private companies, as outlined below, who provide this service.
- Plastic bags, films, and wraps may be recycled at participating locations.
- Please check with individual locations for restrictions.
- If you have a large number of bags, check with individual location before bringing them for recycling.
- All bags must be clean, dry, and free of food residue.
- Do not place plastic bags in curbside recycling bins or at the Recycling Drop-off Centers.
This information is not all-inclusive. Inclusion does not imply an endorsement of the organization or their services by the Loudoun County Department of General Services, Waste Management Division. Therefore, any reference to any vendor, product or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute or imply the endorsement, recommendation, or approval of such vendor, product, or service.
- Farm Fresh
- Food City
- Food Lion (Bloom)
- Harris Teeter
- SuperValu (Shoppers)
- Grocery Bags
- Bread Bags
- Case Over-wrap
- Dry Cleaning Bags
- Newspaper Sleeves
- Ice Bags
- Ziploc Bags (and other reclosable bags)
- Produce Bags
- Bubble Wrap
- Cereal Bags
*All bags must be clean, dry, and free of food residue.*
For more information visit, the Trex Recycling Program
Other Recycling Programs