Loudoun County Mental Health First Aid Course Registration
To register for an available Mental Health First Aid
session in 2017,
please click on the appropriate date below.
Mental Health First Aid - Youth
Youth Mental Health First Aid reviews the unique risk factors and warning signs of mental health problems in adolescents ages 12-18. The youth course is intended for anyone 16 years of age or older with an interest in learning how to help an adolescent in crisis or experiencing a mental health challenge.
- January 26 and 27, 2017, 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (Two-day session)
- April 13 and 14, 2017, 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (Two-day session)
- June 1 and 2, 2017, 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (Two-day session)
- August 24 and 25, 2017, 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (Two-day session)
- November 6 and 7, 2017, 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM (Two-day session)
Mental Health First Aid - Adult
Adult Mental Health First Aid is appropriate for anyone 18 years of age and older who wants to learn how to help a person who may be experiencing a mental health related crisis or problem. Topics covered include anxiety, depression, psychosis and additions.
Other opportunities for training in the Northern Virginia region may be found on the Mental Heath First Aid
Please contact Lynne Travis
, MHSADS Office Coordinator, by e-mail
or by dialing 571-258-3778.