Advisory Commission on Youth
The Loudoun County ACOY works in conjunction with the Loudoun Youth Initiative (LYI) to foster the programs and services necessary for the wholesome development of the youth in Loudoun County. ACOY works to reduce incidents resulting from high-risk adolescent behaviors by promoting youth leadership and healthy lifestyles through:
- Creating a protective environment for our young people
- Establishing a community-responsive youth policy
- Increasing the number of positive activities available to Loudoun youth
- Strengthening community and family bonds
The general public is invited to attend. Please refer to the main calendar for up-to-date meeting locations and dates.
- 7:00 p.m.
- Fourth Monday of each month
ACOY Meeting Minutes & Agendas
The Advisory Commission on Youth (ACOY) consists of nine representatives appointed by the Board of Supervisors, three youth representatives from the Youth Advisory Council, as well as three community representatives. Liaisons from local government agencies and the public schools also participate. Current members, representatives and liaisons.
Email the staff contact for ACOY or call 703-771-5306.