Re-Entry Resources: Housing/Shelters
The Loudoun County Re-Entry Advisory Council
provides information about some of the community resources available in Loudoun
that can help ex-offenders address the challenges they face after returning to the community following incarceration.
Loudoun County Homeless Shelters
Loudoun County Cold Weather Shelter
- Good Shepherd Alliance (Single women and families), 703-724-1555
- Loudoun Abused Women’s Shelter (Domestic violence victims), 703-777-6552
- Loudoun County Youth Shelter, 703-771-5300
- Loudoun Emergency Homeless Shelter (Single women and families, single men), 571-258-3033
Loudoun Emergency Homeless Shelter/Cold Weather Shelter
Open November 15 - March 31, 9:15 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
Loudoun County Daytime Drop in Center
Loudoun Emergency Homeless Center
19520 Meadowview Court, Leesburg, VA 20175
Phone: 571-258-3033 (24/7)
- Adults 18 and older who are homeless
- Does not serve persons without ID or who are sex offenders
- Open Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Showers, phones, laundry, bag meals, referrals, and counseling
More information also is available from the Northern Virginia Regional Commission
, which compiles and annually updates the lists of Suburban Virginia Homeless Shelters, Drop-in Centers and Cold Weather shelters list. NVRC Phone: 703-642-0700.
More information about Loudoun County's homeless prevention programs may be found here