Go To Search
Click to Home
Site Tools
Appliance Removal
Whom to Call
Where you live determines whom you should call for old refrigerator, freezer, air conditioner, or dehumidifier removal.

If You Live In:

Call For More Information:

Ashburn Farm Ashburn Farm Homeowners Association Ph: 703-729-6680
Ashburn Village Ashburn Village Homeowners Association Ph: 703-729-5162
Cascades Cascades Community Association Ph: 703-406-0820
Countryside Countryside Proprietary Ph: 703-430-0715
Hamilton, Town of Town of Hamilton Ph: 540-338-2811
Hillsboro, Town of Waste Management of Northern Virginia Ph: 703-777-9620
Leesburg, Town of Department of Public Works Ph: 703-777-2420
Lovettsville, Town of Lovettsville Town Office Ph: 540-822-5788
Middleburg, Town of Middleburg Town Office Ph: 540-687-5152
Purcellville, Town of Purcellville Town Office Ph: 540-338-7421
Round Hill, Town of Round Hill Town Office Ph: 540-338-7878
South Riding South Riding Proprietary Ph: 703-327-4390

If you live in the county, consider transporting the appliance to the landfill yourself, or call your waste collector or check the Yellow Pages under "Rubbish and Garbage Removal" or "Trucking-Light Hauling" for transport services. View a list of waste collectors permitted in the county or you may call the Department of General Services at 703-771-5552 to obtain the list. If you're buying a new appliance, see if you can have the existing appliance removed when the new one is delivered.

For more information, contact the Loudoun County Department of General Services at 703-771-5552.

If you want to donate your functional and operating appliance, please visit our page of Donation Centers and look for appliances.

Loudoun On
Site Tools