Affordable Dwelling Unit Advisory Board
Agendas & Minutes
- 8:00 am
- Second Tuesday of each month at the Shenandoah Square Office Building, 102 Heritage Way, N.E. Leesburg, VA 20177
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda
| View All
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes
| View All
There are eleven at large members appointed by the Board of Supervisors:
- Two of the members are to be civil engineers and/or land surveyors and/or architects or planners, all of whom shall have extensive experience in practice in Loudoun County: Dwight Stonerook, John Mossgrove
- One member represents a lending institution which finances residential development in Loudoun County: Shaun Kelley
- Four members consist of:
- A representative of the Board of Supervisors or its designee: Supervisor Suzanne Volpe
- The Loudoun County Planning Department: Joseph Carter
- A residential builder or developer with extensive experience in producing single-family detached and attached dwelling units: Michael Swenor
- A residential builder or developer with extensive experience in producing multi-family dwelling units: Steve Schulte
- One member represents a qualified non-profit housing group providing service in Loudoun County, if one exists: Angela Plowman
- One member is to be a real estate agent: Dawn Billow
- One member is to be a program participant: Robert Fredeen
- One member represents the public at-large: Pamela McGraw
The Affordable Dwelling Unit Advisory Board (ADUAB) advises the Board of Supervisors regarding the establishment of the amount and terms of all sales and rental prices of affordable units. The ADUAB may appoint subcommittees of local builders and construction experts to assist in recommending the costs of prototypical single-family detached, single-family attached, and multi-family affordable units. It has authority to hear and make recommendations on request for modifications of the requirements of the Affordable Dwelling Unit Program, under Section 7-100 of the Loudoun County Zoning Ordinance, and the Codified Ordinances, Chapter 1450.01.
For more information about the ADUAB, please contact the Department of Family Services at 703-777-0353.