Board of Zoning Appeals
Roles and Responsibilities
The Loudoun County Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA), was established pursuant to the provisions of Article 7, Chapter 22, Title 15.2, of the Code of Virginia. The duties of the BZA include:
- Appeals regarding uncertain interpretation of the zoning map
- Appeals of administrative decisions made pursuant to the Zoning Ordinance
- Applications for special exceptions when buildings/structures interfere a setback
- Applications for variances as authorized by the Zoning Ordinance
Appeal Application, Pre-Variance Applications
- Fourth Thursday of of each month at 6:00 p.m. in the Board Room of the Loudoun County Government Center
- Agendas for public hearings are published in the Thursdays editions of the Loudoun Times-Mirror
- Loudoun County Government Master Calendar.
- Agendas are available prior to the meetings
View Most Recent Agenda/ View All
- Meeting packets are made available on Monday prior to the public hearing at the Planning and Zoning's Front Counter, 3rd floor, Loudoun County Government Center, 1 Harrison Street, S.E., Leesburg.
For more information on the BZA and the public hearing click here