Family Services Advisory Board
The Family Services Advisory Board is an advisory board to the Department of Family Services
and is tasked with representing the needs of the public as they relate to public assistance and other social services programs and to make recommendations to improve service effectiveness and efficiency.
- 6:30 pm
- Second Thursday in January, February, March, May, July, September, November
- Shenandoah Office Building
102 Heritage Way N.E.
Leesburg, VA 20177
- Rusty Foster, Chair
- Samuel Mayson, Vice-Chair
- Abbey Ogunwale
- Vickie Koth
- Lorrie Penn Hunter
- Lynn Lake
- Kellyn Kellogg
- Yolanda Thompson
- Piper Kuesters
- Katie McAuliffe Campbell
- Kristen Umstattd, Leesburg District Supervisor, who serves as an ex-officio member
- Koran Saines, Sterling District Supervisor, who serves as an ex-officio member
Members are appointed by the Board of Supervisors
. The Family Services Advisory Board must have a minimum of five members, not to exceed 13. Members serve staggered terms up to four years. Members can serve no more than two consecutive full terms.
Agendas & Summaries
Agendas of Family Services Advisory Board meetings are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda
| View All
Meeting summaries are available following approval.
Most Recent Summary
| View All
The staff contact for the Family Services Board is Hope Stonerook, Acting Director of the Department of Family Services. Ph: 703-777-0353