Advisory Commission on Youth
NEW! 2015 Loudoun Youth Update Report
The Loudoun County ACOY works in conjunction with the Loudoun Youth Initiative (LYI) to foster the programs and services necessary for the wholesome development of the youth in Loudoun County. ACOY works to reduce incidents resulting from high-risk adolescent behaviors by promoting youth leadership and healthy lifestyles through:
- Creating a protective environment for our young people
- Establishing a community-responsive youth policy
- Increasing the number of positive activities available to Loudoun youth
- Strengthening community and family bonds
- 7:00 p.m.
- Fourth Monday of each month
- Department of Parks, Recreation and Community Services
20145 Ashbrook Place, Suite 170
Ashburn, VA 20147215
The general public is invited to attend.
ACOY Meeting Agendas & Minutes
The Advisory Commission on Youth (ACOY) consists of nine representatives appointed by the Board of Supervisors, three youth representatives from the Youth Advisory Council, as well as three community representatives. Liaisons from local government agencies and the public schools also participate. Current members, representatives and liaisons.
The staff contact for ACOY is Wanda Argen
, Ph: 703-771-5306.